Product & Layout Gallery



Sunday, June 1, 2008

PLEASE WELCOME MY 3 NEW SCRAP'IT GIRLS!!

Wow!! I can't tell you what a hard job I've had with this! I really couldn't believe the amazing response to my CT call!! It was such a hard choice to make and I have to thank all of the wonderfully talented ladies that applied. I was honored that you all wanted to be on my team....so THANK YOU!!

Ok, so my new scrap'it girls are..........drum roll................

VANESSA GARY (aka Unica)
Here's a sample of her amazing work






NICHOLA SCOTT (aka Nikki81)
Here's a peek at her fabulous layouts







CHRISTINE BISCH (aka cmnb)
Here's some of Christine's beautiful pages.




Welcome aboard girls, I'm really looking forward to working with you and I'm so excited to have you on my team!!

You can check out ALL of my CTM's awesome galleries under 'The Scrap'it Girls' at the side.

Than you again to all that applied!!

Cheers, Bree :)

7 comments:

Kami said...

YEAH!!! That is a great group of girls you have on your team! Hope things are going well for you!!

Natasha said...

Hey Bree!! Looks like you picked up some amazing girls for your team...all the best to you!!

Unica said...

Yeah... I'm sooo excited. Thank you so much! I came over to check if the names were up and here I am. Can't wait to start creating!!!

Christine said...

WOW, Bree, I'm honoured to be in the company of such amazing talent and thrilled to be a part of your team...thank you!!!!

Shanarama said...

Wow, wow, and WOW!!!!! What amazing layouts and amazing artists. Welcome ot the team and I can't wait to see all the great stuff you girls come up with. I am just blown away. Congrats Bree and all the new CT's!

Suzanne said...

What very talented people. Thanks for all that inspiration.

Celeste said...

Hey --- Where are you? I hope all is okay for you! Seems like a while since I've seen you around the boards or on your blog...I hope everything is well -- and I hope to see you around soon!!!