Product & Layout Gallery



Saturday, January 24, 2009

I'm closing my SM store & Having a Birthday Sale!!!

I'm sad to announce that I will be closing down my ScrapMatters.com store on January 31st. It is such a great site and I have really loved my time there, but I am just finding it too hard to keep up with 2 different sites. It's not all bad news though........It's my Birthday and to celebrate I'm having a sale at both stores until Jan 31st!!!



So drop by one of my stores and grab yourself a bargain!!! (all purchases made at scrapmatters.com will have the discount applied at checkout)

***DON'T FORGET, AFTER JAN 31ST ALL OF MY DESIGNS WILL BE SELLING EXCLUSIVELY AT SNAPANDSCRAP.TV***

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Happy Birthday, Bree!

Kami said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you are doing well!