Product & Layout Gallery



Monday, February 9, 2009

New Kit 'Tropical Daiquiri' & A Freebie!!

Well, it's certainly been a long time coming, but I finally have a new kit and it's exclusive to SnapandScrap.tv.

Tropical Daiquiri




Here's a layout I did:-



Here's some AWESOME layouts from my CT using this kit!!

Marianne


Anne



Pene


Melissa

Marilyn

Sharon

Cristina


And here's a little freebie for you!!

You can download it here!!
Have you still got a stack of Christmas photos to scrap??? I've got just the thing!!! You can knab my Candied Christmas Kit this Wednesday for $1!!! That's right, for 1 day only, you can get the whole kit in our Hump Day sale for $1!! Check it out!!

6 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 09 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Natasha said...

Aaaack!!! I wish you were still with SM!! Then I'd be able to snatch your beautiful new kit...I'll have to wait until my digi scrap allowance grows a little;) It's good to see you designing again!!

Mrs. E said...

thanks for the freebie! :)

Mrs E of ScrappyFreebies.com

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Feb. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Feb. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Jun. 07, 2009. Thanks again.