Product & Layout Gallery



Sunday, May 8, 2011

**NEW** Masked Bandits Vol 1

Just released into my Digiridooscraps store!



This beautifully embellished set of 4 photo clipping masks are both versatile and easy to use! Simply place your photograph in the layer above the mask, right click, clip & viola, your done!! Use Masked bandits to enhance any layout and give your pages that extra WOW factor!

All masks come in .png format.







My iNSD Sale is still running, so if you hurry, you can still grab this product at 30% off!!

Want it for FREE?? I am giving away 5 free copies on my FB page!! Just click on the link in my siggie below, like my FB page and leave a comment. I'll be randomly choosing 5 fans to get a free copy, and seeing as there are only 2 comments so far, the odds are good!!



Hugs,

Bree xo

No comments: