Product & Layout Gallery



Monday, July 7, 2008

YEP, ANOTHER CT CALL!!!!

Well, I'm sorry to say goodbye to 2 members of my CT.

Shannon (Shanarama) and her family are in the process of moving from Florida to the UK. Shannon is one of my original Scrap'it Girls.
Nikki is also leaving the team due to family commitments.
I wish you both all the best!!
As I am now 2 members short, I am putting out yet another CT call!


The call will end on 30th July and I will announce the new members shortly afterwards.
Be sure to check out my new kit "Cool Change" it's in store now!!
Have a great week!!

3 comments:

janedoe said...

Hi Bree, I've just sent you an email to apply for a CT possie...have fun going through your applications!

Natasha said...

Hey Bree...
Good luck with your CT call!! Hope things are going well with you:)
(((HUGS)))

Suzanne said...

I love how you have designed this.