Product & Layout Gallery



Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Some Scrap'it Designs News!!

I've got a few little bits of news for you this month. Firstly, I would like to welcome the wonderful and talented Miss Sarah Barber to my Creative Team!! Not only is this girl a very talented scrapper, but she's also an awesome Designer too!! You can check out her gallery here, and her Exclusive DigiridooScraps shop here!

Second on the agenda, I've got a new kit in store!! It's called Softest Touch and it's in store now!!



Here's a couple of layouts from me:-







And from my fabulous CT:-

Christianne








Cristina



Melissa



Sarah



Sharon





I'm also excited to announce that I've join Sarah Barber's CT!! She's got an absolutely beautiful new kit out called Delightful Happening!



Here's a few Layouts that I did using this gorgeous kit!!







:) xox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous new kit and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that first page with the angel wings!