Product & Layout Gallery



Monday, March 3, 2008

It's All About Kami!!

Hi everyone!! I think that most of you would have heard by now that Kami was picked up by ACOT and is now selling her amazing designs from their website!! I'm just so excited for her!! I am even more excited about being on her CT. I went in last night & downloaded all of her designs & had so much fun putting this together.


I used:-
Basic Black Complete Kit
Rock Star Paper Pack
Green Grunge Alpha
all by 'Kreations by Kami' (there is a link at the side to ACOT and Kami's shop) Be sure to go & check them out!!

Congratulations Kami.....you so deserved this!!!!!!!!

For those of you who are waiting on the announcement of my CT, I'm really sorry, but I am still trying to decide. I couldn't believe the amazing response that I got to the call, much more than I had ever expected. I will try not to keep you waiting for too much longer!

3 comments:

Kami said...

Thanks, girl! You're the best!! I am so grateful for your support and completley honored to have you on my ct!!!

Diane Lynch said...

Adorable LO!

Dig-Photos n Scrappings said...

I like that ones verymcuh I mean those lo. words etc. and also nice picture too